We couldn't do it without you!
As a charitable cultural organization, The Atlantic Film Festival simply couldn't offer such a broad range of year round initiatives without the skills and commitment of our great Volunteers. If you wish to be involved in the 37th Atlantic Film Festival, please visit our volunteer website HERE.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Atlantic Film Festival Gives Back
The Atlantic Film Festival is a charitable arts organization dedicated to championing the vision and the voice of the global cinema experience. We are pleased to help other charitable organizations when and how we can, with a priority of supporting arts-related organizations and community partners.
Please note the Atlantic Film Festival donates either a) a non-gala five-pack, valued at $65 b) a Park Lane Pass, valued at $150 or c) a Festival Experience Pass, valued at $300. There are limited quantities of each available.
- Your request must be made minimum of one month prior to your fundraising event/initiative.
- Your organization must be a registered charity or non-profit (regrettably, political fundraisers, sporting events and religious institutions are not eligible).
- We do not donate to primary and secondary public and private school fundraisers through our Gives Back program. The Atlantic Film Festival supports education through the ViewFinders International Film Festival for Youth, offering free tickets to all in attendance. More information can be found HERE.
- The Atlantic Film Festival will donate only once a year to a charitable organization.
- Cash contributions are not made by the Atlantic Film Festival.
- The Atlantic Film Festival may request event tickets.
- The Atlantic Film Festival does not purchase tables to charitable or political events.
Donation requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org